I like my trainer (at 24 fitness Cypress) but I just don't understand why he's NOT on their website.I've seen him four times and he's been there two months.

I would like to look at his experience/credentials, etc. and compare him to the others I've seen on site, but other than just 'asking him' I have no way of knowing what his qualifications are. Since I might want to change trainers (I've certainly paid for it) I would simply like to compare.

Also, I can't communicate with him any other way than personal phone/texting and I just don't want to do that.I'd rather go through the official 24 fitness site so there's a record of our communications.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with 24 Hour Fitness. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about 24 Hour Fitness.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fitness Centers category for more informed decision or compare 24 Hour Fitness to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with 24 Hour Fitness?

Comments