Los Angeles, California
3.6
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

I attend 24 Hour Fitness Club at 6380 West Sunset Blvd. Hollywood, CA 90028. The showers and lockers are in need of repair and maintenance. Please repair the following:

1) lockers are missing door or broken

2) Showers are broken and old

3) Front door is broken

The condition of lockers and showers has worsen since a year ago. Please fix them.

Attached you will find some photos of the lockers, shower and entry door to the club

On a positive note, Saturday Morning Yoga class with Debbie is excellent. I heard they were going to replace this class with another type of exercise. Please keep it going. A large group of people attend Debbie's class on Saturdays and would like to see it continue.

Review about: 24 Hour Fitness Gym Facility.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

Had an Experience with 24 Hour Fitness?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Planet Fitness Locker Room Facility Review Planet Fitness "Their customer service employees are rude and disrespectful incompetent and inadequate. Upon my first time arriving at planet fitness after being double charged by staff to my credit card after..." Read more 24 HOUR FITNESS BENSONHURST CLUB IN BROOKLYN NY: ABHORRENT CONDITIONS 24 Hour Fitness "I have notified management several times as well as notifying the Corporate Office of the abhorrent conditions. The facility is poorly maintained and has since declined since its takeover..." Read more Orangetheory Fitness - OrangeTheory OVERCHARGES RIP OFF - FRAUD Orangetheory Fitness "Started ORANGE THEORY – WEST PALM BEACH in May-charged May 1. Cancelled May 17. Received a confirmation email on May 18 that I was cancelled but since..." Read more Anytime Fitness - Banned after submitting a negative review about unathorized baby in the gym Anytime Fitness "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..." Read more Must Cure Obesity Co.- SCAM ALERT! Must Cure Obesity Co "As a person looking for a weight loss plan I found this company and it is easy to see that it is owned by the same person that owns Roca..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more Wigsbuy - MY WIGS HUMAN HAIR WIG IS WRONG COLOR. Wigsbuy "hello.to wigsbuy human wig about 2 months ago.and have been trying for 2 months to tell you,that the wig I received wasit the right color,and the net wasit what I..." Read more Yelp Sucks Yelp "I went to write a review on Yelp. I was having problems so I looked for customer service and there was none. Just a list of frequently asked questions. My..." Read more