3.6
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

I attend 24 Hour Fitness Club at 6380 West Sunset Blvd. Hollywood, CA 90028. The showers and lockers are in need of repair and maintenance. Please repair the following:

1) lockers are missing door or broken

2) Showers are broken and old

3) Front door is broken

The condition of lockers and showers has worsen since a year ago. Please fix them.

Attached you will find some photos of the lockers, shower and entry door to the club

On a positive note, Saturday Morning Yoga class with Debbie is excellent. I heard they were going to replace this class with another type of exercise. Please keep it going. A large group of people attend Debbie's class on Saturdays and would like to see it continue.

This person wrote the review because of fair pricing of 24 hour fitness gym facility from 24 Hour Fitness and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants 24 Hour Fitness to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 24 Hour Fitness for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with 24 Hour Fitness?

Comments