I called the 24 hour customer service on January 14 and spoke with Antoinette to pay my dues and inquire about an upgrade. The woman said there was a promotion going on and that I would receive a coupon in the mail. I asked her if all of the information she told me was documented because it was a good upgrade price but I just had to wait for a physical coupon.

Fast forward to 2 weeks, I called and they said it wasn't in their system about what I said. They read me what was in the transcript and it confirmed what I said but they said there was no such coupon and gave me a much higher upgrade price. I was transferred to the supervisor who was even less helpful and she transferred me to another supervisor (Latoya Walters, employee number T2145) who could not assist me. I was on the phone for a total of one hour but it turns out the women that were "helping" me were from Jamaica so I asked to be transferred to a rep in America. Either they all have a disconnect with communicating or 24 hour fitness isn't in the business of taking care of their customers who have been with them a long time. The corporate rep said they weren't able to give me a lower rate than the advertised price because they did not have the discretion even though I had gone through so much frustration and inconvenience. They all jerked me around for an hour and didn't help at all! I am so pissed off at 24 hour fitness and don't think they should be able to get away with this kind of *** with their customers. I was given information they said was not correct but they didn't honor it either even though they agreed it wasn't fair.

I don't like 24 hour fitness anymore and am going to tell everyone to move to Bally's Fitness or anywhere else!

Review about: 24 Hour Fitness Customer Care.

Had an Experience with 24 Hour Fitness?

Comments

andream24
Oceanside, California, United States #603816

We are very sorry to hear about your frustrating experience. If you could email us your contact information along with the rate information discussed, we would be happy to assist you further.

-Andrea M.