I LIVE IN ANTIOCH, CA.I DECIDED TO START A MEMBERSHIP WITH 24 HOUR FITNESS.

TWO REASONS (1) A 24 HOUR GYM WORKED WELL WITH MY LATE NIGHT WORK SCHEDULE AND (2) THE GYM WAS LITERALLY 8 BLOCKS AWAY FROM MY HOME. TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS WHEN TRYING TO ACCESS THE BASKETBALL COURT I HAVE BEEN TURNED AWAY. STAFF/EMPLOYEES WOULD NOT ELABORATE ON THE REASON BUT, JUST SIMPLY THE GYM WAS CLOSED. THIS HAPPENED (DAILY) FOR ABOUT 7 MONTHS INTO MY NEW MEMEBERSHIP.

AFTER FINALLY REACHING THE MANAGER I WAS TOLD THAT THE GYM CLOSES EARLY BECAUSE PEOPLE SNEAK IN THE GYM, THERE WERE FIGHTS ON THE COURT AND THEY ARE NOT EQUIPPED NOR FULLY STAFFED TO MONITOR THE COURT. I WAS ALSO TOLD THAT WITH THE NEIGHBORING PEOPLE AND BASKETBALL COURTS PUT TOGETHER CAN LEAD TO A LOT OF RIFT RAFT. HERES MY PROBLEM (1) WHY AM I PAYING 24 HOUR FITNESS EVERY MONTH IF THEIR AMENETIES ARE NOT ACCESSIBLE 24 HOURS?? (2) WHAT DOES RIFT RAFT ON THE COURT HAVE TO DO WITH ME AND MY MEMBERSHIP (3) CONSIDERING THAT THE NEIGHBORHOOD IS MOSTLY BLACK, MEXICAN AND ASIAN I FIND IT DISTURBING THAT THE MANAGER WOULD COINCIDE PROBLEMS AT THE GYM TO THE BASKETBALL COURTS AND MIORITIES.

(4) AFTER CANCELLING MY MEMEBERSHIP I STILL GET CALLS STATING THAT I OWE MONEY.

WILL NEVER JOIN 24 HOUR AGAIN.WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY.

Review about: 24 Hour Fitness Membership.

Had an Experience with 24 Hour Fitness?

Comments