I signed up for personal training and did two sessions and wanted to cancel the 3rd session because the trainers suck.This girl spent a lot of time on BS than training me and completely unprofessional.

So, today I called about 10 times to cancel and get my money refunded (according to their policy, they should return the money). I left 3 messages with people and noone got back to me. This last call I was so pissed and started to loose my temper and this guy named HECTOR started to kinda laugh and take it so lightly that I just about drove there and choke this guy. They have no respect for customers and they are completely unprofessional.

They try to sell me all sorts of services but when it comes time to pay back they won't even respond. They are typical gym idiots. They don't and can't use their brain. Those losers who think working at a gym is a job.

they are sure gonna hear from their head office tomorrow and definitely losing a customer or two because this is going on fb.

Review about: 24 Hour Fitness Personal Training.

Had an Experience with 24 Hour Fitness?

Comments

24 HOUR FITNESS BENSONHURST CLUB IN BROOKLYN NY: ABHORRENT CONDITIONS 24 Hour Fitness "I have notified management several times as well as notifying the Corporate Office of the abhorrent conditions. The facility is poorly maintained and has since declined since its takeover..." Read more David Barton Gym - No Privacy: Women in Men's locker room, Men taking selfies only with towels on.... David Barton Gym "WOMEN Employees IN THE Men's LOCKER ROOM, see PICS. They have female employees who clean locker room, mainly one older women, and supervisor who is younger, shock when you..." Read more Anytime Fitness Brentwood Calgary, Alberta Anytime Fitness "I was interviewed for an Assistant Manager position with the owner Tarik, on Friday October 14, 2016 @ 10am. I was told that I was hired and was asked to..." Read more David Barton Gym - Tivoli Village Las Vegas David Barton Steam Room Men's Locker room. David Barton Gym "Tivoli Village Las Vegas David Barton Steam Room Men's Locker room. Tivoli Village Rotunda 2nd Floor David Barton Gym. What happens in Steam room stays in Steam Room. I'm sure..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more